Being people of God isn’t a status. It’s a calling. We, the people called United Methodists, celebrate that God’s grace meets us where we are as we grow in mission and faith. Every day is an opportunity to live into our mission and strive to #BeUMC.
Add the frame to your profile
- Open the Facebook profile frames page. (You may need to log into your account.)
- You should see the #BeUMC frame listed at the top of the frame options on the left.
- Simply click on the frame to add it to your picture and adjust the position and size.
- If you are already logged into Facebook, go to your profile page and click the camera icon on the bottom right.
- Choose Add Frame (on mobile) or Update Profile Picture (on desktop) and select the Add Frame button on the top right. This will open the Profile Frames page.
- Enter #BeUmc (or #BeUmc) in the search bar to find the frame and select it to add to your profile.